Our COVID Secure Planetarium has PPE screens between the presenter and the Bubble Group. We have full air replacement inside the dome with circulation fans and special screens with a full Risk COVID Assessment for the school to inspect.
1. Solar System Tour and Beyond - KS2/3
2. Space Exploration (Apollo Moon Landings) - KS1/2
3. Dinosaur Show - KS1/2/3
4. Rocks, Soils and Fossils - KS2/3/4
5. Earth and Beyond - KS1/2
6. Light/Dark and Space - KS1
7. Light and Sound - KS1/2
8. Ancient Egypt (or Greece) and the Stars - KS1/2
9. Under the Sea - KS1/2/3
10. Pirates and the Sea - KS1
11. Fractal Dome (Maths and Natural Symmetry) - KS2/3/4
12. Down to Earth (Fossils and Earth's History) - KS1/2/3/4
13. Nano Cam Show (Biodiversity at Micro-level) - KS2/3/4
The shows consist of using the dome, parachutes and outside interaction.
Programmes can be partial constructed by the school in advance of visit to reflect current classroom subjects.
A full day visit costing in the range of £510 (excluding VAT) with a typical day including up to five class shows.
We may charge extra for a sixth show during the day. If your school is located near one of our dome bases (see below), then we may be able to come for a half day. Please apply for half day rates.
Dorset and Hampshire -- the charge is around £455 per day (excluding VAT) with lower special rates for Bournemouth and Poole schools. Please apply for special rates.
Please be aware that we charge a travel and hotel supplement, if we are required to travel a distance from a base in Bournemouth.
VAT number 926 3431 30.
Click our link to the main schools website below